In these difficult times, even the smartest executives find it increasingly hard to make the tough choices necessary for continued survival and growth.
As an “objective outsider” I help them cut through complexity and create the simple, clear strategies they need. I challenge entrenched ideas, ask the tricky questions, and provoke fresh thinking about the challenges they face and how to tackle them.
Over many years, I’ve developed a simple, sound, and practical approach to strategy making and execution, as well as a number of unique tools to help you:
- Identify the issues you have to focus on
- Set criteria that define your “right customer”
- Develop a “difference that matters”
- Design a winning business model
- Make growth leadership a way of life
- Get the results you want.
Along with guidance in crafting and conducting your strategic conversation, I offer insights and advice which could transform the way you operate. And I help your team build their strategic IQ so they’re better at thinking and acting strategically in the future.
MORE REASONS TO CONTACT ME TODAY
- Specialist in strategy. This is all I do.
- Experience and knowledge. Extensive knowledge of the latest management trends and concepts, plus wide experience across industries and organizations. If you need to know what really works—and what doesn’t—we need to talk.
- Focus on execution … and results. Creating a new strategy may be the first step in making your company more competitive. But executing it is equally important—maybe even more so. I’ll help you to develop a sound strategy, turn it into 30-day actions … and keep the momentum going.
- Involvement that suits you. Sometimes, I work with a Chief Executive for just a few hours. In other cases, I facilitate an executive discussion or strategy workshop, then leave. Some firms want me to stay deeply involved for many months. And I work with a number of clients on an ongoing basis, returning when they need me to help them update their strategies or to check how they’re doing, share new information and ideas, and provide new insights. How long you work with me is up to you. But I have one iron-clad rule: when I can’t make a difference, I go away!
- Personal input. When you hire me, you get me … not an inexperienced assistant who’s learning the ropes, or an “associate” who may not be around tomorrow. This ensures that you get high-level advice and support from start to finish.
Contact me today to start a new strategic conversation
+27 82 800 5862